How to Use Whitening Strips
HOW TO APPLY YOUR TEETH WHITENING STRIPS: STEP BY STEP
1) Give your teeth a brief scrub to remove any loose debris or layers of film.
2) Remove your strips from the pouch, and start by peeling off the top strip (larger) and then the bottom strip (smaller).
3) Start with the top and press the strips onto your teeth until they mold to the contour of your teeth. Place the strips so that they avoid major contact with your gums. If they are touching your gums, this may cause some irritation.
4) Once the strips are molded to the shape of your teeth, push back the excess strip to the backside of your teeth.
5) Wait for the recommended duration (usually 20-30 minutes) and then peel off the strips.
6) Give your teeth a quick brush to remove left over gel from the strips.